Small green earthenware cup
- Beautiful handmade cup of about 8 cm high and 8 cm diameter. ( 3 by 3 inches)
- Ideal for a cup of tea. But also a very nice addition to the other Tamegroute pottery
- By purchasing this cup you directly help the maker with an income: this is a fair-trade product.
- Because the cups are handmade, they all differ a little
- The cup is not dishwasher safe.
In stock (can be backordered)
Are you missing a set of cups that are the same, but different? Want to make your tea moment even more special? Or do you want an addition to your green Tamegroute tableware? This small green earthenware cup from Tamegroute is what you are looking for.
The pottery from Tamegroute is famous for its special color; this color green comes from the glaze that is made there, containing solely natural materials according to an old (well-preserved) tradition. We show here how that works.
With this pottery, which is made by hand, you bring something very special into your home. We also hear from customers that they really enjoy their purchases. The special object continues to look unique and special. It's not a perfect factory job, and that's the charm of this little cup.
And the great thing about this little green earthenware cup is that you are not only doing yourself a favor with it but Atman too! Atman, together with his fellow villagers, makes these beautiful things in Tamegroute. We buy this pottery for a fair price. It is a fair trade product. Much of Atman's income has been lost because tourism has fallen so much in Morocco. In this way, we help him with some income.