Shipping costs & Delivery time
Stock & Delivery
- HelpLocalwithLove delivers worldwide.
- If a product is in stock, it means that it is in the Netherlands, and we ship it within 1-2 business days.
- The products that are not in stock, we get directly from the country of origin. This means that delivery can take several weeks. If so, we will email you immediately. So keep an eye on your e-mail and don’t forget to check your spam inbox, because it sometimes happens that our e-mails end up there. If you think the delivery time is too long, we will simply refund the purchase amount and shipping costs. We started this webshop because many makers of the products are affected by the Corona crisis. Transport can also be hindered as a result. We hope you can understand this. We will keep you informed of the progress as best as possible.
Tracking & Tracing
- We will send your package with a track and trace code that you will receive after the product has been shipped.
- We send your package via DHL or PostNL.
- We want to be as sustainable as possible. So we mainly use paper and cardboard for packaging your delivery. At the moment we cannot avoid packing the fragile items in plastic.
Rate within the Netherlands: €6
Rate to Belgium: €7.50.
Rate beyond that: depending on the country. Please inform beforehand