- Beautiful tajine, handmade in Tamegroute.
- Diameter 32 cm / 11,6 inches.
- Because they are handmade, the color and shape may vary slightly.
- The tajine is not dishwasher safe. You can’t cook with it either. The tagine is really only meant for serving food, or for decoration.
- This is a fair trade product
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)
This beautiful large tagine is an eye-catcher at the table. Can you imagine how cozy a meal will be if you serve your dishes here?
The tagine is handmade, making each tagine unique and both the shape and the green glaze of each tagine are different. `This gives you an accessory in your home that you will not soon get bored of. The dish is tagine in Tamegroute; a city in southern Morocco. And every product from there is made by hand.
Tamegroute is extremely popular for its unique green and yellow pottery, whose glaze-making process is still a closely guarded secret. Known only to a few families from Tamegroute. Designed and handcrafted in the village by expert local artisans, this green large tagine has its own unique markings and texture, created during the baking process. Bring your own piece of Tamegroute history into your home with this attractive bowl in beautiful shades of green.
Features of the green earthenware tagine from Tamegroute are:
- Material: Ceramic
- Color green
- Size: 32 cm/ 12,6 inches diameter
- Not dishwasher safe
- Not oven or fire-resistant
All Tamegroute ceramics - including this green earthenware tajine from Tamegroute - are handmade. Here you can see how extensive this manufacturing process is. The bowl is a fair-trade product.
Because they are handmade, the color may vary slightly. The tajine is not suitable for cooking, only for serving food. And not dishwasher safe.