Green earthenware bowl
- Beautiful handmade, green bowl of 30 cm / 11,8 inches.
- Ideal as a fruit bowl, to serve a tasty meal and also nice as a gift!
- By purchasing this earthenware bowl you help the maker with an income: this is a fair-trade product.
- The bowl is not dishwasher safe.
- This bowl is also available in ocher yellow
Available on back-order
This beautiful green earthenware bowl is an eye-catcher in any interior. You can use it in several ways. This bowl can serve as a fruit bowl. The bowl will also be very decorative on a cupboard or table and -of course- it's perfect for serving a dish or salad.
The bowl is handmade, making each bowl unique and both the shape and the green glaze of each bowl are different. You will get an accessory that -because if it's a unique form, color, and shape, keeps its value. The bowl is made in Tamegroute; a city in southern Morocco. And every product from Tamegroute is made by hand.
Tamegroute is extremely popular for its unique green and yellow pottery, the process of making it, is still a closed-guarded ancient tribal secret. Designed and handcrafted in the village by expert local artisans, this green bowl has its own unique markings and texture, created during the baking process. Bring your own piece of Tamegroute history into your home with this attractive bowl in beautiful shades of green.
Characteristics of the green earthenware bowl from Tamegroute are:
- Material: Ceramic
- Color: Green
- Size: 30 cm / 11,8 inches diameter on top
- Not dishwasher safe
All Tamegroute ceramics - including this green earthenware bowl from Tamegroute - are handmade by Atman and his companions. Here you can see how extensive this manufacturing process is. The bowl is a fair-trade product.